The Leadership Council 100 is a global association of individuals and organizations who support the Foundation’s mission to change lives by investing in eLife – Economic Opportunity for Women & Girls education program teaching life and business skills to drive economic progress in disadvantaged areas around the world.
The Foundation operates the eLife program in countries around the world, including Colombia, Ecuador, Peru Pakistan, Indonesia, Nigeria, Tanzania and Brazil – and the United States.
Your Membership Supports….
- Education of women and girls in poverty from middle-income countries and bottom-of-the-pyramid locations
- Live programs of elife training after-school or in a community center
- Tablet apps for teachers to offer life skills training to students – allows for scalability of live program, and is more cost-effective
- Mobile apps with life and business skills content for women
- Customized or Private Label content designed for specific users, such as SmartWoman – for women business owners
- Helps support economic prosperity and political stability
- Meetings of Leadership Council 100 members regionally and globally
- Escorted site visits to program locations with local NGO partners
- Customized Employee Volunteer and Mentoring Program
- Branded Donation Banner on Mobile and Tablet Apps
- Participation in the annual Global Conference for Social Change and the Women & Girls Education Summit – in partnership with the United Nations
- Sponsorship designation at the Conference & Summit
- High-level briefings about the global status of women and girls, and the progress of the UN’s Millennium Development Goals for Gender Equality
- Evaluation and impact study results
- Opportunity to open up new markets and expand social capital
Leadership Council 100 Members
Fundacion Pies Descalzos
Marshall Direct Fund
MNC – An Alcatel-Lucent Company
NYU Stern School of Business
Ricky Martin Foundation
Santa Fe Group
For more information contact Louise M. Guido, CEO, at 18.104.22.1682 or email@example.com.